TASTING ROOM HOSPITALITY ASSOCIATE
We are seeking a part and / or full time tasting room employee to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn a small winery’s direct-to-consumer sales management system. The job could lead to a full time position. We are focused on providing wine education for our tasting room staff, and an in-depth educational experience for our customers. For this reason, we are by appointment only.
• Provide professional, hospitable customer service in an intimate appointment-only tasting room environment.
• Clearly communicate information about the wines, vineyards, and history of the winery.
• Handle routine purchasing transactions (our POS is Vin65) with attention to detail.
• Participate in the organization and execution of weekly shipping activities—including packing and labeling shipments.
• Participate in seasonal release events
• Perform fundamental tasting room work (i.e. cleaning, organizing, stocking, sweeping, etc).
• Applicants should already have a sturdy understanding of domestic and imported wines.
• Applicants must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift 40lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
• A positive, flexible, motivated approach, with the ability to work autonomously while in an intimate, family-run environment.
• Prior wine industry experience and a comprehensive understanding of the winemaking process.
• Knowledge and experience with Southern French and Italian wines.
• A love for the hospitality industry.
Benefits, paid time off at Full Time
No phone calls or drop ins please.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com